Location: West Palm Beach
Therapists Needed! (West Palm Beach, FL)
About Serenity House Detox:
We are a private healthcare agency that provides highly individualized detoxification services to our client base. We are a growing agency and are a recognized as a leader in our industry. We currently located in South. We are in search of an energetic, detail-oriented, highly organized and pro-active self-starting individual with an interest in helping with our growth. We are looking to fill the roles of Therapist. For more information about Serenity House Detox, please go to www.serenityhousedetox.com
Available Shifts – Full-Time
Provides substance abuse treatment and services to ensure that each client develops the skills necessary to live a life free from substance dependence.
1. Work with clients to develop and implement an individualized, written Treatment Plan (to included discharge planning) within three (3) service days of admission.
2. Develop individualized treatment plan based on comprehensive assessment.
3. Conduct regularly scheduled treatment plan reviews every week.
4. Provide individual and group counseling services to each client as indicated by the therapeutic schedule and treatment plan.
5. Responsible for providing daily interactions with all detox clients as appropriate.
6. Conducts self as a rational authority and role model.
7. Work in conjunction with all facility staff to facilitate a safe environment for client recovery.
8. Complete client Discharge Summary within two (2) working days of discharge from the program.
9. Complete required referral reports accurately and submit as needed.
10. Ensure documentation is complete and accurate and meets the criteria for appropriate level of care according to clinical, funding and billing
11. Ensure documentation in the clinical record is legible and complies with documentation standards.
12. Maintain compliance with federal and state regulatory standards as well as Serenity House Detox, LLC policies and procedures.
13. Maintain strict confidentiality on all client and foundation matters and refer questionable issues to your supervisor.
14. Perform additional duties as assigned and consistent with the exempt functions as defined in this job description.
QUALIFICATIONS FOR THE POSITION:
Skills, Knowledge and Abilities:
1. Possesses good oral and written communication skills.
2. Experienced and/or knowledgeable in providing education and therapeutic counseling for individuals and for groups.
3. Experienced and capable of identifying appropriate resources for client development and providing substance abuse counseling.
4. Capable of discerning facts from opinions and remaining objective when listening to conflicting opinions.
5. Experienced in working with diverse population.
6. Possesses good time management skills needed to meet aggressive deadlines and prioritize multiple tasks.
7. Patience, perseverance, and resilience in a challenging environment.
8. Presents a professional, positive image.
9. Knowledge of Google Chrome software required, including Google Chrome calendar.
10. Ability to consistently uphold the Core Principles of Serenity House Detox, LLC Culture:
• Demonstrate mission of service to our clients
• Positive, respectful communication with both staff and clients
• Demonstrate self-motivation and perseverance to achieve goals
• Role model appropriate, professional behaviors including appropriate client boundaries
• Work effectively as part of a team, helping to set up others for success
• Counselor training required.
• Bachelor’s degree preferred.
• Two (2) years of substance abuse treatment experience preferred.
• LCDC required
• LMSW or LPC preferred
Drug Free Workplace
Equal Opportunity EmployerContact Name: Jeannie
Contact Email: email@example.com
Facility Name: Serenity House Detox