Ethics & Boundaries CEU Course
The purpose of this training is to clarify professional ethical expectations for addiction professionals, assist in defining professional boundaries, and highlight potential boundary problems.
Upon completion of this course the participant will
- Be able to understand and define ethics.
- Understand and be able to demonstrate ethical and professional behavior.
- Be able to define, implement and practice client informed consent.
- Be able to define and recognize boundary issues between client and counselor.
- Be able to define and interpret the roles of transference, counter-transference and other potential boundary issues in clinical practice.