Self Harm / Suicide Risk Assessment CEU Course
What you will learn
- The difference between suicide and self-harm
- The similarities between suicide and self-harm
- Are the risks increased for suicide when someone has a history of self-harm?
- The correlation between suicide and mental health diagnosis
- The correlation between self-harm and mental health diagnosis
- Suicide, Self-Harm and Eating Disorders
- Statistics about current suicide rates according to age, race, gender, etc.
- Correlation between self-harm and addiction
- Correlation between suicide and addiction
- How do we make a difference?
- How to do a good assessment for suicide
- How to prevent suicide
- How to treat suicidality
- How to assess for self-harm
- How to treat self-harm
- What time of the day do the most suicides occur?
- What month of the year do most suicides occur?
<< Return to Previous Page