This course will cover the type of drugs used to defend against mental illness. We will also discuss street drugs, names and their consequences to the addicted person and family. Students will also learn how medication has progressed through the years and how it is used today and in the future. We will focus on how medication compliments the treatment of the addict.
This course will answer the following questions:
- Who controls what drugs are dispensed?
- Is mental illness a myth?
- What does it mean to truly overdose?
- What are the different drug classifications?
- What are the different types of controlled substances?
Duration: 20 hours, 6 classes