Location: Delray Beach
Job duties include but are not limited to:
- Provides information to callers about the company, its treatment plans, and programs.
- Determines the right level of care based on the individuals needs and 1-on-1 discussions.
- Conducts individual assessments.
- Verify insurance coverage for all applicants.
- Assist patients/families to find alternate funding sources when necessary, pre-certifies when applicable.
- Schedule all accepted applicants for admission and coordinates the admission the appropriate departments.
- Communicates insurance coverage information to appropriate interdisciplinary team members for continuity of care.
- Compiles daily and monthly statistics to then be reported to Administration.
- Responsible for telephone inquiries for facility information and responding to correspondence of the same.
- Conducts tours of the facility for families and other visitors.
- Acts as a resource person for admitting.
- High School Diploma
- 1+ years of admissions experience in a medical or educational facility
- Customer AND Sales focused, can do, will do attitude
- Reliable, experienced, professional, honest, sincere individuals may apply if this role sounds like a fit for you. Hourly and Salary positions available.
- 3 shifts available
Please reference requisition number 722 with your inquiryContact Name: Dayle Selix
Contact Email: email@example.com
Facility Name: Please Contact Us