Behavioral Health Technician (BHT)
Location: Glendale, AZ
We are looking for experienced Behavioral Health Technician (BHT) for a temp to perm position for a group home located in the West Valley. Immediate start is available.
Perks: Create your own schedule. You pick the shifts you want, candidates will also enjoy full benefit offerings to include medical, dental, and vision. Pay $12-$13 hr.
Position & Credential requirements: ALL APPLICANTS MUST BE 21 YEARS OF AGE
- At least 1 years of experience in Behavioral Management, de-escalation methods and crisis intervention techniques
- Strong ability to write progress notes
- CPR certification ( updated in the last 12 months)
- CPI (updated in the last 12 months)
- Tuberculosis test within the last year
- ALL qualified candidates must be able to successfully pass a full background screening.
- Proof of Arizona Fingerprint Clearance Card with no restrictions
- Proof of completed physical received from the governing medical facility within the last year and have no work restrictions.
- 2 forms of government-issued identification (Driver’s License, Passport, Social Security Card, Birth certificate, residence card, etc.)
Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org