Legal, Professional and Ethical Responsibilities
CRRA Class #5
20 hours, taken online
- Uphold resident’s rights at all times.
- Maintain resident’s confidentiality in accordance with state and federal laws, specifically 42 CFR and HIPAA.
- Follow established professional codes of ethics and standards of practice in order to promote the best interests of the residents and of the profession.
- Ensure the recovery residence is culturally responsive and competent as evidenced by written staffing plans that identify the residence’s priority population and their needs, and requires cultural responsiveness/competence training relevant to the priority populations needs.
- Ensure marketing materials, claims, and advertising are honest, ethical, and substantiated.
- Implement and maintain staffing and leadership policies and procedures.
Recovery Residence Administrator (CRRA) Role Delineation Study (RDS) Report
- Seek supervision, legal advice or other expert input as necessary and appropriate to competently perform as a recovery residence administrator.