Online Addiction Courses
Call Us For Special Holiday Pricing!
Online Certification Training and Continuing Education for Addiction Professionals.
Addiction professionals looking to take Continuing Education Credits, or prospective student looking to become a certified counselor or certified tech may be able to take part or all of their coursework and training online. Below you will find instruction on how to sign up for our online classes. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us.
To Enroll in our Online Class System:
- Step 1: Visit our Online Portal by clicking here
- Step 2: Click the Grey Button labeled “Create Account.”
- Step 3: Fill in your details as completely as possible in each of the three tabs. Click Save. You will now be redirected to the class registration home page.
- Step 4: Click on the catalog tab to view our entire catalog of courses.
- Step 5: Add your course to the shopping cart by clicking the + Add button next to the course of your choosing. Your course will be added to the shopping cart widget on the left of your screen.
- Step 6: When you have added all the courses you desire, Click “Proceed to Checkout” and fill out your billing information. Click the “submit” button to process payment and gain access to your class.
Online classes are offered for the following:
- CAP: Certified Addiction Professional
- CAC: Certified Addiction Counselor
- CBHT: Certified Behavioral Health Technician
- CRSS: Certified Recovery Support Specialist
- Recovery Coach Training
- Professional Development
- Continuing Education / Compliance
Very Important Notes:
If you make a purchase in error, you must contact us immediately to try to avoid a non-refundable processing fee as per the terms of our online class provider Digital Chalk.
Please ensure you full understand the guidelines set forth by your certifying body. Depending on the board, you may or may not be able to take certain classes online.