Recovery Residence Operations and Administration
CRRA Class #1
20 hours, taken online
- Ensure compliance with applicable and non-discriminatory federal and state laws
- Implement and maintain resident financial policies that address sound accounting principles for documenting all resident financial transactions
- Implement and maintain a records retention policy and procedure to ensure the residence maintains accurate and complete records of all resident charges, payments, deposits and refunds
- Implement and maintain policies and procedures to ensure a separation between the employment of a resident by a recovery resident provider or staff and the employee’s continued residence in the recovery home.
- Collect resident demographic information to inform continuous quality improvement.
- Anticipate and respond appropriately to emergent issues, including employee issues, changes in rules and regulations, industry trends, and crisis/disaster events.
- Participate in residence monitoring, review and/or audit actions by regulatory agencies