Cultural Diversity CEU Course
What is Culture?
- The values, beliefs, attitudes, languages, symbols, rituals, behaviors and customs unique to a particular group of people and that are passed down from generation to generation
- Often defined as a set of rules, because each culture provides a “blueprint” for its standard of living
- The characteristic features of everyday existence (as diversions or a way of life) shared by people in a place or time
- The beliefs, customs, arts, etc., of a particular society, group, place, or time
- A particular society that has its own beliefs, ways of life.
- a way of thinking, behaving, or working that exists in a place or organization
<< Return to Previous Page